Are you overpaying on your facility’s three largest variable costs: energy, water, and taxes? Join Fraser Allport, CEO, to explore how to reduce your facility’s utility and tax bills and give your facility a 21st century competitive advantage by combing green technologies (green hardware and smart software) with tax incentives and rebates in a cost-reduction action plan designed to obtain, quantifiable and sustainable resource and cost-savings results. Learn how to incorporate total quality control and total workplace management into your facility with the Deming Principles.
Most facilities substantially over-pay three of their largest variable costs (energy, water, and tax bills) because their hardware, software, and processes are outdated and not integrated. In an environment and future where running lean and green is not only possible, but will be required, facility managers and CFOs must learn how to vet and implement green capital improvements, including: holistic (whole building) and integrated (hardware interfaces with software) systemswhich enable facilities to run at peak efficiency and profitability.
Join Fraser Allport, CEO of Energy, Water, and Taxes LLC to explore the opportunities in holistic (whole building) and integrated “smart project” systems resulting in operations cost and resource (energy and water) reductions and their application in a start-to-finish action plan. In this Webcast you will learn the “forensic engineering” tools for designing and implementing a start-to-finish action plan; Allport’s Four Point Math Model for selecting projects that generate positive cash flow from day 1; and how to construct a mathematical Cost Benefit Analysis identifying project ROI, payback period, and tax incentives. Additionally, we will discuss how to deal with the oncoming Green Code ordinances, and how to leverage green projects at your facility. Attendees will also come away with takeaway articles: “The Five Myths of Going Green”, “The Ten Minute Tax Tune-up”, and “Audit Checklist for Initial Facility Examination”. Finally, participants will gain the resources for obtaining free and easy access to the world’s best people, information, technology, and financing for reducing energy, water, and tax bills at your facility.
This course teaches you holistic, efficient, and effective systems for facility success and sustainability, and how to enable your facility and its C-Level executives to compete, prosper, and survive in the 21st century.
Webcast attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- How to turn cost reduction and increased efficiencies into your new savings and profit center.
- Why you should care (a lot) about reducing O&M at your facility.
- How to build holistic and integrated "Smart Projects" vs. getting sold a product.
- How to make certain that your hardware interfaces properly with your software.
- How to do the math so that projects generate positive cash savings and flow from day 1.
- How to find and receive maximum tax incentives for your facility.
- The 'Five Myths of Gong Green':how to separate fact from fiction, and avoid the hype.
- The #1 mistake when implementing cost reduction projects at your facility.
- How to link cost reduction to increasing the facility's total ROI and NOI.
- Post-project occupant training, marketing, branding, and revenue-enhancement opportunities.
- How to demand guaranteed results, from design to implementation and post-project.
- How to become green before green becomes code.
- Which green financing models work and which don't, especially for hospitals, municipalities, and non-profits.
* Webcast presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour. Webcast may exceed scheduled time.
*Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are.
Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.